Friday, August 21, 2009

I've been slacking :(

I'm sad to say that I've been slacking on updating the blog lately. I am so busy now that I'm back working as an Assistant Event Planner at Jordan Caterers (http://www.jordancaterers.com) on the weekends, during what used to be my free time.
The nice thing about being back part-time in the crazy, high stress environment of weddings is seeing all the new and different ideas Brides have for decor and details. While some of their inspiration might come from magazines many of the Brides-to-be have been planning their "special day" in some capacity since they were old enough to talk, so they have a pretty clear idea of what they want. I will start posting some of the creative details I've seen so far this wedding season. I love when Brides pick personal and unique ideas to incorporate into their wedding, it makes the day that much more special and memorable and separates one wedding from the next.
So stay tuned for some of my pics/posts about these weddings . . .

No comments: