Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Natalie & Ryan - April 3, 2009 - Mahan's Lakeview - Wolcott, CT







Congratulations to a wonderful couple!

It's taken a little while for me to write this post. But I couldn't be happier for these two, they were such a pleasure to work with and I'm so very happy for them both.

The weather that day did not want to cooperate. Despite the dark rain clouds that loomed over us while the girls were getting ready, fixing their hair and make-up it didn't phase the Bride-to-be one bit. The perma smile did not come off Natalie's face the entire day. You can actually feel the love between Natalie and Ryan just by being in the same room with them. I know they will have many, many wonderful years together and I can't wait for the day they call me to take baby Biondi pictures :)

No comments: